1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Second comeout

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Brandiac, May 9, 2014.

1. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Soo today I had a German exam, and as I left, and we said our goodbyes with Mom, I told her that there would be something we need to talk about, I just didn't want to before the exam. She asked what, but I just said I'll tell you when I'm back.
    So on my way to school I was thinking if I made Mom think I was taking drugs or if I killed someone, but when I came back and we started talking she said she would never jump into conclusions like that.
    She then got me to finally tell her at least that it's something we had talked about before, though a long time ago. Back then I considered myself bi but as it turned out, only to make it easier for me to accept. So I told her something changed since then, and then she was just trying to explain that she will still love me no matter what (&&&), she might be concerned that people will hurt me for this but I shouldn't let that discourage me, and suggested that I don't start looking for a relationship until I'm out of high school. (Which I wasn't going to do anyway)

And it was so good to finally getrid of most of my stress, it felt like a huge weight got lifted up and detached from me.
    And she also said "I get all of this and understand it, but I can't imagine how it can feel good to have it up back there...:eek:" And I was like "It's ok Mom you don't have to :thumbsup:"

2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow well done on your second comeout! (*hug*)

Lol, the reply from your mother! I guess humour is the best way to cope with it. :icon_bigg