1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came out to my sister today!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Notsoshure, May 30, 2014.

1. Notsoshure

I feel kinda relieved now that she knows, even if it for me isn`t sucha big deal.

So i just found i have a crush on this girl, she is just gorgeous btw, but the problem is i`ve only seen her like 3 times. I haven`t had a crush since 5th grade and now i get one on a complete stranger?

so i decided to tell her. I started the conversation with asking her if she had ever had a crush on someone she only met a few times or a complete stranger. She said no and looked down at her phone. I found out i had to drag the conversation so i told her i just got a crush on someone i just met a few times randomly, a complete stranger. I was carefull to not say the gender and she was like "so you don`t know him?" And i found my chance and i quickly added "no a she" before starting talking about how insane it is that i like a radnom stranger. And she then asked if i was gay and she said i had her full support and stuff. I told her this was how i told her i was gay, because to me it isn`t really a big deal to tell everyone i`m gay and stuff but i am glad that she takes it so well.

You know what she said a while later? "You are lucky, i want to be a lesbian too". And i think that is just awesome. She takes it so well she is actually kinda jealous at me. I told her she shouldn`t overthink her sexuality, because i knew it wouldn`t do anything good. I hope she follows that advice and doesn`t bother herself too much.

Just thought i should share this because i am so happy to have such a great sister :slight_smile:

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yay! Congrats :grin:

3. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  4. wardrobeescaper