1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Craziest Coming Out?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by silentsound, Aug 15, 2008.

1. silentsound

Well, my story is really boring, but I have read a lot of really creative and interesting ones. So I am just wondering what your crazy or interesting coming out story is? Let's see who has the best!

2. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    These threads make me so sad that I have nothing to contribute. Here's hoping my coming-out to my mother in a few months has some interesting qualities to it.

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Don't be sad. You are only 15. You have plenty of time to tell lots of stories about your coming out experiences.

4. Joey

tiny tiny University in northern Maryland
    Hmmmmm, where to start.... probably with my old roommate Kevin. We were watching the gay episode of Next, and I had gotten up to play around with his lacrosse stick and do some tricks with it in the dorm room (with minimal success...) Anywho, I snicker and go "Hey Kevin... I'm playing with your stick and balls..." and without looking up from his computer screen (he was completely enraptured by CounterStrike at the time) he said "You would be."

I promptly but the stick down and sat in my chair and said "Hey Kevin... I actually am gay ya know?" He kinda leaned back and went "Uhhhh. What?"

I repeated it, pointing at the tv screen for emphasis. And he returned to his game and went "....that's.... cool. Just don't try to sleep with me when I'm passed out."

There was a little back and forth about how I'd been living with him for a year and a half.... if I wanted to I had more than ample opportunity last year, blah blah blah.

And then I told his girlfriend while he was at the bathroom one time. She kinda went off and said "OMG JOEY! I like you like... 15 times more than before!!!" To which I replied "...you liked me less before?"

5. Amy

Amy

so my friend is writing this script(sorry, screenplay), right? its about these two guys, kind of modern times, and theyre having a secret affair(o, la la). i had thought that he was gay for a while, but he hadnt told me that he was.

s is ^that^ guy. j & b are two very out(just not to their parents) guys who did music man(casting was halarious from s's pov). c & m are two of his friends. and g is his twin. (a is me)

best convversation. EVER!

(we are walking to the bus stop alone after school one day)
    s - hey, amy. can i ask you something?
    a - of course. as long as it isnt about algebra.
    s - no, i was just wondering if a rumour i heard was true.
    a - which one?
    s - the one about b...and j...
    a - b and j what?
    s - ...being together...
    a - haha...not at all.
    s - theire both gay right?
    a - very. have you heard j talk about high school musical?
    s - ...no?
    a - hes convinced that he is going to marry lucas grabeel
    s - you cant blame him. lucas grabeel is HOT!
    (interupted by a throng of people who read my shirt...as always)
    c & m - *chanting shakespeares longest insult(that was my shirt :grin: )*
    (s & i get away from them for a few minutes)
    s - but yea...
    a - whats wrong?
    s - you know why im writing this script?
    a - i thought it was a screenplay.
    s - shut up.
    a - never. why?
    s - because i think...i think im gay.
    a - i know
    s - WHAT?
    a - hello? gaydar?
    s - oh...
    a - but yea...im bi, so...
    s - really?
    a - yea...and in love with bernadette peters
    s - youre wierd.
    a - i know. im in theatre. its a prereq.
    s - i like b. and hes fucking hot with out a shirt on.
    a - ...wow...
    (then we were attacked by c)

not my typical wittiness, but it was really funny.

then there was the great my mass coming out on myspace. the girl i liked told me it was ok, she wouldnt delete me, or hate me, or anything. why? she was bi too! lol

so, i told her i liked her. she told me she didnt feel the same way, and life continued. until she stopped talking to me, deleted me, and hasnt looked at me since. hoe-bag.

6. Words

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Haha. I am so immature.

7. Amy

Amy

^ Jesus... ^

are you 11?

actually that is a little funny

*giggle*

8. Lychee

Hahaha don't worry, I thought the EXACT same thing.

9. -Michael-

A friend of mine over heard my best friends talking about the gay scene with me and she asked why i went to gey clubs.

I told her, and because shes been in love with me for a year or so, (like really in love), she said she was heartbroken but then she got all excited and hugged me and kissed.
    Then when my other friend mentioned it again she was like "are you gay?"
    and i was like "we've just had thsi conversation".

Then when we were alone she was like "but we had sex and that".
    I laughed and siad "I know wasnt it fun"
    Then she laughed and sai we should do it again and it's be sound because im gay so it wouldnt mean anything big.

:')
    shes great

10. Endlessnight500

I remember in Highschool. Me and my cousin kristin had the same history class one year. She new I was gay. I had been flirting alot with this Jock guy who sat in the seat in front of me. Me and him were passing notes back and forth, and the topic of who I liked came up. I said I was sort of crushing on a couple people. In one of the classes I shared with him. We had 4 classes together that year. He named every Girl in 3 of the classes. When he was done he was like, "But we the only other class we have together is Gym." So I told him that I liked Guys, and he was one of them. He was ok with it... I thought the funniest thing was when he wrote on a piece of paper " Josh Just Told Me" in big letters, and held it up and got Kristins Attention.

That was Probly my favorite coming out. I dont know that it was really a coming out tho. More of a verification. I went to a very small highschool, and everyone knew everything about people they didnt even know. But still, It made me happy. Oldly enough me and him got closer rather than falling apart after that. Well untill... summer anyways. That was probly my happiest 6 months of highschool lol.

11. BlueRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We were in the school library. Jane (not her real name) was talking about something, I forget what exactly. But eventually she called something gay. Now, normally that doesn't really bother me very much. But, in a joking manner, I said "That offends me," or something along those lines. At the time, there were just three of us at the table: me, her, and a very open lesbian whose name I never knew. And the lesbian said it didn't offend her. And so Jane said that I didn't have any right to be offended if the gay person at the table wasn't. So I say, a bit loudly, "I'm gay." At that exact moment, my openly gay friend Joseph also says, "He's gay." And Jane just sat there with this confused face for a minute. And then everyone else comes over (none of them knew I was gay either) and we have this great big discussion, the details of which escape me at the moment. However, at some point, we mention Sally's boyfriend. And Jane asks, in a bit of a panic, "Is John gay too?" And he wasn't, so we told her. Everyone was cool with my being gay, but it did take them by surprise. It was really very funny (to me and Jake at least).

12. -Michael-

Some jehova's witnesses came upto me in town.

We had a lengthy conversation, i was just humouring them, in what was quite clearly the most sarcastic 20 minutes of my life.

Then she asked if her and her friends can pray for me.
    I said yes.

They all swarmed me in a circle and prayed for ages, to which my friends were rofling to.
    After they finished i ran off and shouted
    "HA HA YOU JUST PRAYED FOR A FAGGOT"

I got around the corner when i heard

"BBBAAAASSTTTAAARRDDD!!!!!!"
    Proper ferociously...

And i thought jehova's witnesses were calm and collected people..

13. jony8472

You're time will come, just you wait Henry Higgins:icon_wink

14. Amy

Amy

^ :roflmao: ^

only when they want to be. and when there are no gays or holidays near.

do you have pictures?

15. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's not really funny, more weird but w/e
    I was walking home from school with my friend and I told her that I'm gay. All she said ok before a really long pause then said "it suits you" I still have no idea what she meant by that...
    Another friend, a while after I told her, said I have a question, don't get offended or anything (we weren't on the subject but I knew that it was going to be about me being gay) and said normally people are attracted to other people that are similar to themselves, does that mean that you are attracted to yourself? I just sat there kinda stunned for a second and was like, uhh, no? Then she switched subjects again...

16. silentsound

At the moment... you win. That is amazing, not very many things make me genuinely laugh out loud...

17. Beth

gad it wasnt just me

18. Miles D

well it's not that "crazy"... but after spanish this girl came up to me and was like "So, Miles, is it 'el' or 'ella'??" ["he" or "she"]... and my teacher was standing right there, and I was just like, "umm... it's 'el'." ["he"] :icon_redf

yeah, it was kinda weird.... but yea.

19. Tim

Tim

I did something similar, talked to them, all the thing.

By the end I was kinda peeved and I started in a bad mood and I was tired, and they said something I can't remember, and made me mad, so I looked at the guy (It was a ~23 y/o guy and his grandma) and said "Watch out, I'm gay, and you're hot!" He ran away soooo fast it's not funny. His grandma got my joke though, >_> She laughed and handed me a pamphlet and apologized for taking up my time, lol.

20. Nevermind

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You just made my day.