1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lucky.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by MermaiidLadii92, Jun 16, 2014.

1. MermaiidLadii92

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So as I was reading everyone's coming out stories it got me thinking of my own.

When I was 18 my older sisters ambushed me into a little powwow and flat out told me they knew I was transgender. The look of horror took over my face quickly. I didn't know weather to feel ashamed or to feel Angry that they read my Diary!!

You see my junior year of high school I was doing so horrible that I was being shipped off to my uncles who lived out in Southern California to get my act together. I completely forgot about my Diary which I left in the box spring of my twin bed.

Coming from a family with nine other siblings our parents tried to raise us as individuals which lead to us being highly competitive and no one trusted anyone. This lead us to keep to ourselves when any of us are going through something difficult. My sisters intentions for reading my diary were of course only to take a jab at me and to have a good laugh but in the end it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I see it as a gift from god saying...Sorry you were placed in the wrong body.

Currently I am only out to my sisters by default who have been nothing but supportive theses past years pushing me to start HRT. I honestly gotten comfortable with having them being the only ones to know. This past month marks my fifth month of HRT I need to come out asap. I physically can't hide it anymore. Its just a matter of how to do it and I want to do it in style. I even thought about writing multiple diaries and leave them lying around but thats just to much writing. :roflmao:

2. lovely lesbian

First of all I think it's rude they read your diary but I'm guessing they did it because they were worried about you it's great that they are supportive.