1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How I came out, more or less.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Lennyjess, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Lennyjess

I CAME OUT ON FACEBOOK.
    There, I said it. XD
    See, I'm a very practical person. I know alot of people. Calling every single one of them to come out to them isn't very practical.

What's something that most everybody has?
    FACEBOOK!
    Do you see my logic here.
    That, and I came out on skype first to my skype friends, but I didn't realize that my skype statuses and facebook statuses were linked, so it took me about 5 minutes to figure that out, and delete the post off of facebook. THEN, my friend Tyree messaged me saying, "You scared of something?" and gave me an impromptu pep-talk.
    FINALLY, I said 'F*CK IT.'
    And I made a big, long post about my sexuality and how I wasn't changing for anyone and it was really inspirational, and someone said that it made them tear up.
    I haven't the slightest clue how I managed that, I practically pulled that post out of my arse, when I was high on 'H*LL YEAH, LET'S DO THIS' feels.
    Life is weird.
    Humans are weirder.
    I'm weirdest.
    :rolle:
    Oh man, look at dem run-on sentences.

2. Gallatin

Well, congrats are in order! Something like that takes a lot of courage. I'm glad you got good reactions! :slight_smile: