1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to GF. Incredible results!!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Halfway Gay, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Halfway Gay

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You guys ready for a long story? Well here we go.

Me and my GF have been dating for just over 8 months now. She is gorgeous, and takes wonderful care of me. We are head over heels in love, and I couldn't be happier.

I'm 22 years old. I started questioning my sexuality when I was very young. I'd say 11 or 12 years old. That continued until I had my first sexual relationship with a man, @ 17. When it was over, I was hurt. Just like any other relationship. I dated a beautiful woman about a year later and when I found myself still attracted to men. I knew it wasn't just curiosity. I knew I was Bisexual.

So me and my GF were laying in bed 3 nights ago, ready for sleep. She set her alarm, leaned over to place it on the nightstand, turned back and gave me a kiss, & said good night. She then proceeded to shimmy over to me, put her left leg in between my knees, put her left hand on my forearm, and dropped her head down on my shoulder. Like she does every night. I've been wanting to tell her since Day 1 but I couldn't stand rejection, so I waited. That night, I couldn't do it anymore. I must have stared at her for at least 5-6 minutes straight before she adjusted herself, she opened her eyes at that time and noticed me staring right at her. She could see something was eating me alive, and asked me to please tell her what was going on. It took me 10-15 minutes to say it from that point. I just kept asking her if she was sure she would love me, no matter the circumstance. I told her she was the love of my life and the only person in the world that I have this caliber of trust for. I got around to it like 8 times, and froze.... every... single... time... She grabbed my hand and asked me a few questions, she asked, "Did you do something illegal? Like hurt anyone?". To which I answered no. "Did you cheat on me?", she asked. Again, my answer was no. "Then go ahead and spit it out, I love you to pieces and nothing else I could think of can change that", was her reply. So I did.. I told her, "I'm bisexual".

"Really?! That's it?", she said. With a smile on her face. She took it extremely well everybody. She was genuinely intrigued. She had a ton of questions, she even asked me if I would like a man to join us in sex to fulfill any urges I may be having, the best part is she said "I don't want another man touching me, I'll only be there for you". I had to wake up at 6am that morning for work. It was 11 o' clock when we started the conversation, & my alarm ringing was what stopped it. She found it almost enthralling that I felt that kind of trust for her. She didn't care AT ALL that I wasn't Heterosexual. She just loved me more for opening up.

That night brought us a lot closer. Closer than I thought was possible, because we were already extremely close. We have even one more thing in common now, we like boys haha. Heck, we watched the movie "Troy" together like a pair of 16 year old girls drooling over Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom. I tended to always act really jealous and now it's the complete opposite. She's opened up to me so much in these short 3 days, she trusts me more now than ever before.

I remember her saying, "I love you even more now, I don't even need girlfriends anymore, we can talk about cute guys together haha. You were my lover, my protector, my favorite person & my very best friend. Now, you're even more than that."

I'm a full-blown guy, I love women and I think I actually prefer them sexually. I like guns, basketball, and Formula 1 Racing. I can rebuild an internal-combustion engine for Christs sake. I walk, talk, and act like any other guys. I just like other guys, nothing wrong with that. :thumbsup:

Now keep in mind that not every woman is as open-minded, especially younger ones. I just came out lucky, I guess. I hope it turns out really well with everyone else I care for. Fat chance, haha. Good luck to everyone on your quest to acknowledging your sexuality, and eventually coming out.

Thanks for reading, :smilewave

#1 Halfway Gay, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Beautiful story! I teared up for you, and I'm happy it went so well <3

3. prussianblue100

Aww. That was a cute story. I'm glad you have a more open relationship with your girlfriend now. I'm actually a little bit jealous; I can barely admit to myself that I'm a lesbian out loud.

4. Tracks

That's a great story.

5. GoodVibes117

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah my boyfriend came out to me (pre-coming out as trans to him) and we just sat there checking out guys on the beach.
    Him:"Ooo, babe you dig tattoos right? Look to your left."
    Me and Him: *whisper scream* "DAAAMMMNNN!"
    We still do. xD
    It's great your girlfriend is so awesome about it! :slight_smile:

6. Tectonic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, you picked the best girlfriend ever!

I like guns, football, and drag racing. I can rebuild an engine, also. Walk, talk, and act like any other guys? Yep. Like other guys? Yep. Anything wrong with that? Absolutely not.

Congrats on a great coming out, and for catching a keeper!

#6 Tectonic, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  7. Halfway Gay

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you so much. I did a whole lot of tearing up myself haha.

Thanks. & Don't worry, self-acceptance and complete acknowledgement of your sexuality takes time, and you have a lot of it. I'm 9 years older than you and I can remember being your age like it was yesterday. Take care, young one. You' ll be fine, I can guarantee that.

Thanks. Good luck!

Haha duuude I couldn't even begin to imagine how awesome this was going to be. I can actually be completely myself now around the woman I love. The feeling of liberation is downright intoxicating.

Well you sound like someone I would've love to meet when I was single. Hahahaha jk. Thanks a million!

8. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You are one lucky dude. :slight_smile:

9. Ditz

Hey, that's awesome!!!

I think the most important think in any relationship is trust and honesty... I was in the opposite position you where in, as in having had to tell my bf three nights ago that I also like girls... It was such a big hurdle for me so I can just imagine how you felt about it. I didn't quite have the same reaction you had... As in he was surprised but didn't shoot me down in flames so it wasn't exactly negative. He did mention this morning that he had a nightmare last night that I cheated on him which is something I'd never do, I am a huge believer in monogamy, so I suppose subconsciously it might bother him a little... We're still early in our relationship, been dating for just over two months so we will get there, at least I don't have any secrets that I have to hide from him.

Still, I think what you have is amazing!!!

10. mangotree

What a cute story! and well written.
    You're a lucky guy. And her a lucky girl.

11. nicecoolguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dude,

That story was great. If I could find a lady who's that open, then wow, that would be perfect.

12. Tectonic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    lol. You're welcome.

13. quietman702

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    WOW, what a great coming out for you! It is wonderful that you have such a great person that is willing to help you pursue your full sexuality.

14. lovely lesbian