1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coming out to a friend from osls

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Amy, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Amy

Amy

i just came out to someone who i didnt think i would see for a long time.(yay me) and it was halarious.

so, we were(are) texting and i told her that my friend(and hers too) have been having some issues lately. this friend is the one who said "no, you arent that way you just...are going thru a hard time. you arent really" and then muttered something about adam and eve, not adam and steve. anyways, i toldher that there was someone i like(i always say "sam" or "alex") and told her a little aout the situation, and you know what she says? "that would be aweful, cause she shouldnt ignore you like that". yes, she said she, which confused me, so i asked her "what do you mean she?". she said that she thought i was a lesbian. :roflmao:

i dont think ill ever forget this one.

o, and im planning on telling my conservative catholic friend tomorrow. her mother looked like she was going to drown me in Holy Water today when she read the desription of keeping you a secret (which i stupidly forgot to take out of my bag). needless to say, itll be interesting...

2. biisme

good luck!!!!!

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hope it goes well for you. Good Luck!