1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baby steps: the smaller coming out thread

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by iamjustababy, Jun 28, 2014.

1. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I know that sometimes we come out to someone like a normal friend or an ex, someone like that. But it just doesn't feel right to make an entire thread about it (it's happened to me multiple times), so I made this thread for the smaller coming out stories, the ones you want to share but don't want to make an entire thread for.

So I guess I'll start out! Today I came out to a friend of mine, he liked me so I told him the truth.

See something like that, small and simple!

2. hoodie boy

I came out to a close friend a month ago (she is the first person I told). In the weeks since, she has been kind, understanding, and supportive. She even accompanied me to my first LGTB Pride Club meeting.

3. Notsoshure

I have been talking to this guy for some Months now and we are really good friends, so we started talking about crushes and such and i told him i was gay. He just Asked if i was Serious a couple times, and then he congratulated me and told me he think that is awesome. After that we started talking About cute girls and it was awesome.

4. lgbtqenjolras

I came out to a group of girls at camp after one of them said they were pansexual :slight_smile: they're
    the only people who know, actually. I only knew them for a day when I said it and I already trusted them more than my other friends. Yay.......:dry: