1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Guess???

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by musicgirl18, Jul 9, 2014.

1. musicgirl18

Okay, so today, or rather yesterday now, I guess, has been an uber emotional stressful day. Umm, so, I guess it all started when my dad wanted to use my computer, and so I went to X out all of my pages so that he could work, but I guess he thought I did it too fast or something and he got suspicious, so he talked to my mother, and she came into my room while I was on a certain social media blogging site(please don't ban me I didn't say the name or my username there!!!!) and I also had a lesbian news and entertainment site pulled up on a back tab.

Well, normally I'm really happy because this certain site is like my safe place, where I can say anything or reblog anything without feeling judged or hated for it, but today it was the bane of my existence. My mother figured that I would be on the same sites that I had been on earlier when I closed them out for my dad, and so she took my computer from me and started scanning through everything on my page, and that's how I got outed to my mother,, my sister ( because my mother talks way too loud and my sister has the room next to mine and she is a notorious eavesdropper) and most likely my dad because my mother tells my dad everything.

Basically, she said that she disproved of everything on my page, that she can't believe I would post stuff like that and that I "have a problem with 'girl on girl action'" Also, that I need to pray to God to fix this, and I need to get an accountability partner.
    However, good thing! She also said, that despite her absolute disagreement and basic hatred of a huge part of me she loves me because I'm her oldest daughter and she will always love me. Even if I decide to go live in a lesbian commune. (Okay, I added that last part. Although... do those actually exist?)

So... All in All, I think it turned out alright, way better than the scenarios I had in my head anyways. :grin: I feel pretty good now despite her denial of the fact that I'm gay and it kinda feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

In other news! So, I've been talking to this human being on the same social media blogging site, and we traded emails and they are totally flirting with me! And they're are really cute and I found out they only live like an hour and a half away from me!!! ( I don't know what to do, but I like them too.)

2. Turkishtowel

Wow. I love how you're super positive towards your mom's reaction!
    I hope your mother will come around with some time. Maybe it was a shock because she found out through some of your websites....
    Still, I'm happy that you feel better now. That's always an important factor :slight_smile:

3. musicgirl18

Thanks turkishtowel, I hope so. I've been trying to be positive about it even though they've been growing more and more anal about my internet and cellular activities. I'm surprised they haven't take away my laptop yet!