1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mines about to begin...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Beth, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Beth

all of my friends know.i dont mind.everyone at work knows.i dont mind.
    the only ppl that didnt know were my family,even tho i came out to my mum 4yrs ago (but she didnt believe me & its been bypassed ever since)
    however my friend accidently outed my to my mum & stepdad the other day & since then ive been sneaking in & out of the house & generally hiding in my room til its time to go to work.then i decided that actually i live in this house too & wot are they gona do about it?!
    give it an hr & my mums expected home...
    i'm dreading it
    so i guess by the end of tonite my coming out story will be complete :confused:
    xxx

2. Janvier

Good luck !! (*hug*)

3. Beth

wot do i do?
    18 yrs & me & my mum have never spoken about anythin
    & now my stepdad has realised he's married a woman with a lesbian for a daughter.
    think theyre just embarassed that ppl they know mite find out
    xxx

4. Miles D

(*hug*)
    just remember not to say anything you'll regret, and try not to get flustered, a.k.a. stay calm!
    :slight_smile:

5. Beth

was all ready for mum to come home from work.getin a bit scared now...dusnt take her half an hr to get bk from work.i cant sit here all nite waiting

6. n1ck

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Good luck!

7. Beth

i think shes bein a bit of a child.i got up to let my mum in & she hasnt said a single word to me..............

8. Beth

errrrrrrm it didnt get too far.........we barely said 2 words to each other & she went to bed
    shes had about 3days to make her point & get anythin off her chest.but instead we've got the silent treatment
    obviously i dont want a big confrontation but at the same time i'll be angry if she bypasses it again
    my stepdad wasnt in tonite so i wonder if he'll have something to say for himself when he comes home

9. Beth

wot exactly am i supposed to do when my mum isnt gona say anythin lol.jst assume that yes,she knows & thats that?
    decided its none of my stepdads business

10. silentsound

Well good luck, I hope everything works out for the best! And, or course, congratulations, because after this ordeal you will be quite near as done with coming out as you'll ever get and that, my dear, is cause for celebration! (*hug*)

11. Beth

wot a prat.first time my stepdad has spoken to me since friday mornin "i'm cancelling ur phone contract"
    oh are u really
    i pay for it anyway its just in his name
    how mature of u

12. Noah

I'm sorry your parents are acting that way. I know how difficult it is to have the people you love ignore you and treat you like trash. The best thing you can do is what you have already done. Realize that they are being selfish and immature, and keep trying to open a dialog with them. When they ARE ready, be prepared. Google "gay daughter help" or something like that. Print the info and have it ready. You never know when the time will come.