1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rumour

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by tezadream, Aug 30, 2008.

1. tezadream

tezadream Guest

well i'm year 9 and just started high school but i came out to a few friends at the beginning of the term, like 5 weeks ago.
    since then it's sort of spread and my whole class officially knows, and they're all cool with it which is great! some of the teachers even know too.
    but anyway most of the other girls in year 9 especially thought it was a rumour until we were in pe on firday.

i was sitting there waiting for all my friends to have gotten changed and everything and (two of our classes do pe together) lots of girls from the other class came in.

and one of the girls Ana sat beside me and i thought... ok what's up?
    and all my class and hers filed in like 5 mins later. and they were all really quiet which was odd.

then ana goes I've heard a rumour going on about you
    and even though i knew what it was i still asked what rumour?
    and she goes i don't believe it though. people are saying you're gay.

And i was just like yeah I'm gay. everyone was looking at me and one of the other girls goes wow! really?

and i was just like yep.
    And she was like that's so cool!

so now officially two full year 9 classes know at my school. i don't really mind them knowing so long as people don't make fun of me or anything.

(p.s. to conclude i'd like to say that the reliever teacher we had during that lesson had a problem with it unfortunately so me and my friend Morgan just walked out of the class after she started being rude. Luckily we won't be having her again)

2. Beth

thats rly gd that everyones fine.when i was at school i was paranoid ppl wud think i was perving on them

3. tezadream

tezadream Guest

ya i suppose it is. a few of the girls in my class even ask me quesitons about it and not just the normal ones like do your parents know and stuff. like they'll aks what a look for in a girl and everything. and they're not making fun they're just genuinely interested. most of them have never had any lesbian, bi or gay friends before so

4. Miles D

Dontcha just love 'dem rumors?!?
    I've heard about rumors going around at a school I never went to that I was a lesbian... and I just laughed... there comes a point where you just have to stop caring what people think!

5. Beth

a school that u didnt even go to?haha.i love how ppl havent got anything better to talk about.got alsorts of rumours goin round at work,the supervisors mite wana consider why they have so much time so sit around chattin about my love life!

6. Miles D

I know... if those low-lifes really don't have anything better to do than obviously there is something wrong with them, and that's their problem!

7. Derek the Wolf

good for you bro.
    man, when i was 14, i still had no idea...

8. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow, I'm really happy for you - that you have entire classes of people who aren't bothered at all. Appreciate the friends you have, because from the looks of it, you've got quite a few.