1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so happy!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ElizabethAnne, Sep 2, 2008.

1. ElizabethAnne

Oh my goodness - I'm so happy! I've just moved out of my aunt and uncle's house (who would be quite upset that I'm dating a girl), and in with a couple of roommates, who are either bisexual or gay-friendly. The stress of constantly having to pretend that I was single was getting to be much too much, so I decided to move out. AND...I'm living just 10 minute walk from my girlfriend's house!

My gf and I can finally be together without hiding it! It's wonderful not feel guilty or wonder if anyone heard me say that I love her. It's like we can be just like a normal couple, and enjoy each other's company. We finally have a safe place to be ourselves. :eusa_danc

Unfortunately, she's gone for this whole week on a hiking trip, and I'm missing her but when she gets back, it'll be sweet sweet sweet! I'm wearing my Pride t-shirt right now - don't have to hide it at the bottom of my dresser any more. And we're going to make a Pride collage out of flower pictures we cut out of magazines and hang it up on the wall.

Anyways, just thought that I'd share this news with everyone - good things do happen! Yaay!

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Congratulations! :slight_smile:

3. Trayce Shaw

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I could be wrong, and this isn't my place to suggest but maybe this might be a good time to tell them of your sexuality. But I don't know your aunt and uncle and it may be best not to tell them.

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations!

5. biisme

That's great!!!!!!!! (*hug*)