1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out to my best friend!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Pie, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Pie

Pie Guest

Hi everybody!

I just came out to my best friend! We were walking in the forest for 2 hours and it was time to come home. I kind of blurted it out on him at the last moment when we were about to say bye but anyway, I'm OUT!
    He was very accepting, basically he didn't care and said it was good that I discovered I was gay. I wish though I had taken more time to explain everything and to ask him if it was a shock but I can always ask another time.

You can't imagine how relieved I feel (well you can in fact...)! (!):icon_bigg

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratz!

Well, yeah, i can imagine how relived you are, haha. Amazing bro!

3. Silas

That's awesome, congrats!! :slight_smile:

4. Pie

Pie Guest

Thanks, I just had a conversation over Skype with my friend and he didn't bring up the subject or sounded hostile so he must have taken it very well! I just feared that his reaction would turn to a negative one after thinking about it but apparently it's not the case! YAY! :eusa_danc

5. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good news! I know from a previous thread that it has been on your mind. :slight_smile: