1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What just happened?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by lovinladies, Aug 18, 2014.

1. lovinladies

lovinladies Guest

So, I was outed by my friends... and it couldn't have turned out better. Now I'm out to 27 people. So heres what happened, my ex girlfriend had told her two best friends who are a lesbain, and fully out couple, that I was a lesbian too. Where they go to school, sexualitys not a big thing, and they could be fully out. Thats not how it is at my school. So, one of my homophobic friends relised they were dating, like all of us had already known. She made some commets, and one of them goes "What would you do if one of your friends was gay?"

My friend said "I probably wouldn't be there friend anymore", and she (and my sister) lost it. She said "How would you like to know that C***** here is a lesbian, and dated B!"

So then, I was outed to 9 friends all at the same time. They were pretty cool with it (aside from my two homophobic friends). Of coarse they had questions, exspeially on why I didn't tell them but...

So today I decided that I needed to tell my three best friends, besides my two exes who Im still bfs with, who obviously know. I wanted them to hear it for me. They were silant before one goes "Is it bad that me and B**** were betting on when you'd come out?" and the final one said "So does this mean I have to stop setting you up with guys?"

I feel like I will probably become fully out by the end of the year but yeah... so that just happened.(!)

2. BiPenguin

Woohoo, good stuff!!! (!)(!)(!)

3. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good job. Glad it it turned out good.(!)