1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So my best friend REALLY knows now

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by CuriousArticles, Aug 24, 2014.

1. CuriousArticles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is sort of a second coming out or re-coming out story. So I was already sort of out to my best friend, but we never really talked about it much, as I didn't think she'd taken it particularly serious because of this. I mean, I basically just said "I don't think I'm straight" in passing, after she came out to me, and I haven't really managed to say more than a sentence on the topic of my sexuality since then.

So yesterday we spent the day together and after about 5 hours of chickening out and waiting for the right moment I told her about EC. It opened up a whole new can of worms (in a good way), and she was like "oh, so you've been thinking about this then?" So I was right about her not realising how seriously I was questioning things, and everything's just felt so much better.

I was so embarrassed to tell her but I'm so glad I did. Just wanted to share that with someone :slight_smile: (!)

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congratulations! It's good to get things off your chest, eh? :grin: