1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally Summed up the Courage!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by LatteRo, Aug 28, 2014.

1. LatteRo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So today I managed to come out to my twin sister about my sexuality and gender!
    We some how got messaging on Skype (our bedrooms are literally next to each other) and a topic came up about LGBT+ stuff, and I awkwardly told her that I was Asexual Bi-romantic. She then told me that she was panromantic! But apparently she had that on her tumblr for a while *face-palms*. Then I asked her if I could confide in her, and she said yes. And I told her to guess, and she immediatly went for gender. She guessed a little and I told her that I was undecided but leaning towards trans male! She then started helping me decide a little more, but she eventually got tired and went to bed, even though I still wanted to chat. BUT I DID IT I FINALLY DID IT!!!! I prayed on so many shooting stars that I could come out to her and I did!!!! We're not going to talk about it in person as she agrees that that's awkward (we're 2 lil introverts) But we're going to talk more about it tomorrow! I'm super excited and happy that she accepts me! But I always knew she would because we are each others best friend and the closest person we've got! Can't wait to get things rolling!!!!

LEVEL UP 1+

2. King

Well done, it always takes lots of courage to do these things, but mentioning gender and sexuality together took double the bravery!

3. Ryujin

+1000 xp
    0Cloudy0
    Guts +10

Cloudy has gained the power of self-confidence!

Awesome! Well in!

4. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good job! And that took twice the courage mentioning both at the same time. Im glad it went good.