1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came Out To A Good Friend Don't Really Know How To Feel

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Kewl, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Kewl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So here's the story. I hung out with one of by best friends today will full intentions to come out. Of course I kind of chicken out :bang:. But after he leaves I text him about it and everything is cool. He had a few questions. Im super nervous the whole time time (hands literally shaking). I did really feel any better after it took me like a half hour for my heart to go back to a normal beat. Any one have any advice? Though this was my first time coming out so thats pretty cool.

2. ghost_in_the_sewer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dude I know how you feel. Just that nervousness while sitting there thinking really hard that you need to come out to them right now because you cant hold it anymore. But you'll feel a little hyper later because of you were nervous to much. Thats what i had when i came out to my best friend just two weeks ago. But after that, I kinda had a little psychosis episode where i felt like i could do anything. Idk. But you'll feel much better after a while. Like you could just tell another person. Its awesome that you came out to your good friend. Are you still talking to him right moew? Tell him i said hi. xD

3. Kewl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for the advice/kinda clearing things up. Also I'm a fan of the cat puns:lol:.

4. ghost_in_the_sewer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well you're welcome. And plus I always do cat puns.