1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out when I was 5

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by LimeTime007, Sep 21, 2014.

1. LimeTime007

Out Status:
    A few people
    So... I remember the day I came out to my dad...when I was five. We were sitting on his bed and next to me was a Sleeping Beauty book. I told him this: I...like...boys! He sat there confused, then asked if I had liked any girls, I thought of my best friend in preschool that was a girl, but I wasn't attracted to her. I said no. I wanted to change the subject by making my dad read Sleeping Beauty but he kept on wanting to talk about it. Now today, hes obviously forgot that I came out to him. So whenever he talks about girls I feel really awkward. So there's my story,
    Love,
    LimeTime

2. spemat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    nice... I felt alone. I was a hyper kid that would do everything to avoid Ritalin though. I am bisexual though and the school was always calling my mother because i was hyper so that meant that I didn't take them and my boyfriend then girlfriend behavior worried the teachers... lol I felt really out of place. I didn't care though. I knew I was different and it wasn't always great because it was assumed a lot that I am always in sordid affairs and was walking around like a cheshire cat or something. Most of my friends came out in their teens so I thought I was out of place for a second.

Namaste

3. Ashestopheonix

Apparently I told my mom I thought I liked my best friend while she was in the other room when I was younger. But my mom remembered it and I guess I blocked it out for some reason so when I came out in 8th grade she wasn't even a little bit surprised.