1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mom knows. Drat.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Minionluvsu, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Minionluvsu

So my ex emailed me again on Thursday, and my mom and I were talking and decided that we should go to the police with it (He's been virtually harassing me for over six months). So when my mom picked me up from work last night we were talking about it, and I asked her if she would mind sitting outside the room if they talked to me. She wanted to know why. And, after about twenty minutes of stalling and not saying anything, she guessed it. She's said she doesn't really believe I am, that I'm just confused, and she doesn't want to talk about it. I didn't want to tell her until I was sure, but there's no going back now.

2. Blossom85

I think just give her time to process it.. It would be hard for a parent to hear that, even if they are supportive of it, it still is a big thing for them to hear as well. Just as you need time to process and get your thoughts in order, your mum probably also needs time as well. I hope it does work out for you in the end and you are able to talk it all through when she is ready.