1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking Up

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by dudethere, Sep 24, 2008.

1. dudethere

so umm i think my dad knows he ahs jsut been giving little hints like my friend should go to a dance and then my dad said and maybe he could hook up with a lady....or a guy!!!

SO i think he knows but other tehn taht i had a real learning about my orentaion (gay) i talked to a couple of gilrs who are friends and tehy where totaly support of funny thing is one of them is like in love with my first gay love he cheated on her with me and now there is worrie he might be gay but he dosent like me...

I go to drama club and WOW HOT guy like i mean my type but... i dont think he is gay (which sucks because i need him to get over the multi crush lol) lets hope he is and see wat happens happy to be apart of EC as allways bye :smilewave

2. JT

JT

That's good hear about your dad. :slight_smile: Congratulations

3. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He may know, he may not - sometimes parents just joke around with things like that, not knowing how true it is.

Glad you have some supportive friends in school, though.

4. ArcaneVerse

but it does show IMO that he is supportive of it if it was true & that he could accept it and love you for you.

I couldn't really understand what you were saying about the guy and your friends but it sounds like your friends are supportive which is good & well you never can tell who is gay or not so there still could be a chance :icon_wink

good luck with that and your dad if you decide to come out to him.

5. Noah

Good luck!

6. byeee

still, if he jokes about that, it's more likely he'll be easier to come out to :wink: