1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Story. . .

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by AzureDeleroix, Oct 10, 2014.

1. AzureDeleroix

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi. I'm AzureDeleroix, and this is my story.

It began in the 5th grade on the first day of November. I had been homeschooled for a few months and was going to be going back to my old school any day now. So that day, I went back to school and I met. . . her. She was beautiful. Tall, Dark, and Busty. She and I were fast friends. She flipped me on my back that day, though Fast forward 2 years and we were hanging out at her house in the summer. We went inside her house after a water balloon fight and she said to me, "AzureDeleroix? I want to tell you something." So, being awesome I said "What is it?". There was a pause of silence. "I'm Bi-Curious." So I was totally fine with it and we just hung out the rest of the day.

Fast forward a few months, I know this is gonna sound kinda weird but, I literally woke up one day and said to myself "By the hammer of Thor. . . I like (best friend who's name I will not disclose)!" I woke up one day and realized that I had feelings for my best friend. Even more coincidental, we were supposed to have a sleepover that day. So that day I had realized I liked her.

So, that whole day I planned out what I was gonna wear and I was freaking out, "Oh Zeus, how am I gonna tell her I like her?!" by then it was 5:30 and my dad took me in the car over to her dad's house. It was my first time going over there and I was freaking out. Soon around 8 o' clock after we had hung out for a while she said "Hey, AzureDeleroix, let's go upstairs!"

So we went upstairs and she said "What do you want to do?" I said "I don't know what do you want to do?" and she said "Why don't we tell each other our secrets?" and my stomach started feeling sick at that moment. "You go first." She said. So I stood up and began to pace. I felt like I was gonna hurl but I kept the food in my stomach.

While pacing I stopped in front of her and said "(Name), I think I'm in love with you." I was the ballsiest 12 year old I think I ever could've been. Who says that? Especially at a sleepover. Then, she uttered the words that changed my life forever, "I might have to throw that back at 'cha." I stood in shocked silence for a few seconds, and then sat down next to her.

"Really?" That was all I could say, I was so shocked. "Yeah." We kinda just. . . looked at each other for a few seconds. So, I said, "So, does that make us in a relationship?" and she said "I guess." Then, I said, "So. . . Should we kiss?" and she said "Sure." and we just gently, light as a feather kissed and even though it only lasted a few seconds, she tells me she had butterflies in her stomach.

Fast forward to a few weeks later, on the bus, she tells me she needs a break from the relationship. I felt my heart shatter into a million tiny pieces. Then she tells me she just doesn't know if she loves me and I felt even worse. But, she said it didn't mean she wanted to break up. A week later at a sleepover I was at with my friend, I was talking to her best guy friend and he told me that a break meant that she wanted to break up. I nearly broke into tears. I called her up, asked her if it was true.

Sadly, it was. I sat down on the couch, handed my friend back her phone and curled myself into a fetal position and cried my eyes out and she just kinda sat there seeing as she was on a sugar rush and wasn't that aware of her surroundings. I broke down and felt like dying would be a blessing because I had never felt a heart break this strong. She was my first kiss. My first love. I did poke a needle in my skin sometimes when I felt really bad, then, I stopped because it really hurt and I really don't like pain.

For a while I wanted her to know that I was perfectly fine without her. I dated other people (My Current Best Friend) and (My Enemy). It was torture and me and (My Enemy) broke up a bazillion times. Me and (My Current Best Friend) are still really good friends and I care about her. I came out to my mother and she was so happy I was a lesbian. She said "Oh thank god!"

A few weeks later we had a sleepover again after we went to a friends to watch Doctor Who. We kissed that night, yet again, and I thought she still loved me. The next day at my grandma's I was texting her and she said "AzureDeleroix, I'm dating (bastard that took my girlfriend's name)." and I felt my heart shatter yet again. I realized you can't take chances on love. You can't try, you'll only fail.

But then on the first of December, I got a phone and I texted her like crazy. She came over to my house for a sleepover and she told me she still loved me and that she wanted to be back with me but she didn't know how to break up with (bastard's name). That night we made out and we were officially in a secret relationship. For many long months I had to sit across from them on the bus and watch the bastard and her make out. She cheated on him for 3 months with me until I told him what she was doing. They eventually broke up on Valentine's Day 2014. That day was the best day of my life, and even thought it was a morally bad thing to do, breaking them up was the best thing I have done in all my life.

That day, we officially didn't have to be cheating on him. We were secretly together, she wouldn't let me tell anyone, but it was just us. We continued in secrecy for a few months and through the summer until her parents caught on. They still think we're together and we were together, but they couldn't know that. That would be the end of sleepovers. Me and that fabulous woman have been together for just over a year now, and we are so happy.

I'm so lucky to have this amazing woman in my life and she makes me happier than I have ever been in a long time. I came out to my grandmother and she said she was okay with it, I think she's just being polite though. I cannot wait until the day my babe has the courage to come out of the closet because I want to be able to show off my beautiful, intelligence, sexy, nerdy, girlfriend.

That's my story. :slight_smile:

I love you all.

- AzureDeleroix :smilewave

2. rhapsodic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lovely story, thanks for sharing :slight_smile: