1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi is cool

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by DisturbedOne, Sep 25, 2008.

1. DisturbedOne

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well have been out to a few people and slowly getting 1 person at a time. I just told my mom on tuesday i was bi sexual. Kind of, i just said I saw this guy at school I am attracted to. I told her before I was bi along time ago and didn't really believe. But now she does. She said she doesn't care. And she explained "be who you are, thats all that matters!" this is my first huge crush on a dude. I can't believe I am thinking he is hot and stuff. someday I'll ask that guy out. :slight_smile:

2. krazykyle

krazykyle Guest

hopefully he's gay or bi too. cause that could end up ugly.

3. MacAlex

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Qft

4. ccdd

ccdd Guest

Glad your mum seems happy for you to be who you are :slight_smile:

And good luck with that guy, if he is gay or bi.

(oh dear, that rhymes...)

5. JT

JT

Yea you might not want to jump into that whole asking him out without knowing his orientation. That could be... Disasterous.

6. DisturbedOne

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    yeah well getting to the main topic since I have three threads about him... lol...

Um so I have this friend. She is bi sexual. met her over myspace right. She is young like me and she is my type of gal. I gotten to know her all summer. We are Online bf+gf now. Well me and her have been supporting eachother alot. We are actually into to the area of talking of you know what.....We kinda put that on the side a few times lol. Anywho, this girl is so perfect to me. I know what she looks like and sounds like and so does she know about me alot. She is really amazing. She is not completely out. Her and I are the only people knows she is bi. For some reasons i kept her promiss and so i am not pointing out her name or anything.

So I have been telling her stuff about how bi pride is good in some points and she does not have to be afriad of it. I leave it up to her though. I am only encourging her every once a month or two months to less her stress about it.