1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love my friends

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by The iD, Oct 13, 2014.

1. The iD

So today I finally made the decision to come out to a couple friends about my gender identity. It went so well. The first person was my friend Kassy. I swear she is an amazing friend. She helped me pick my hender neutral name (Alex) and even made an instagram account for me (my tablet is banned from making new accounts so she did it for me) so I could be open about it online. She calls me alex now and so does my friend drew. He doesn't even care, I'm no different to him now than before. I am so thankful.

2. Tardis2020

Good to hear that it went well, coming out is hard especially something like gender identification

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, and welcome to EC! Congratulations on coming out to a couple of friends. It's quite the relief knowing that they are so supportive and accepting, isn't it? It's wonderful that you have their support. :slight_smile:

4. The iD

It is pretty great, I've come out about my gender identity to about 10 people yesterday and they all accept me and all now :grin: