1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So happy right now

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by brodew, Oct 19, 2014.

1. brodew

Well....I came out to my first friend last night on chat on facebook. We talked for 4 hours afterwards. She is pan-demi, and came out a few years ago so she was a huge help. We even shared a few of our celeb crushes and had a few in common. Any one else think Jensen Ackles is gorgeous? Or Emma Stone?

I came out this evening to my sister in-law. We also talked for a few hours. She was super understanding and surprisingly educated. It was awesome and I am on such a high right now its amazing. :icon_bigg

2. DarkestDream

Just wanted to stop by and say YAY FOR YOU!! (!)(!) It's SO nice to have someone who's understanding and supportive on our side, isn't it? Oh and..I'd say BOTH those celebs are very attractive, and make me wish that I could turn back time...*sigh* :slight_smile:

3. Paul6089

Paul6089 Guest

So very cool! Congratulations! I'm very happy for you :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4. Blossom85

Congratulations, that is wonderful to hear and yes, I do think Jensen Ackles is mega gorgeous.

5. CourtneyLove

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's such a high! I was totally giddy after coming out to my dad the other day. Hahaha I don't think he understood why I was so peppy afterward.

Emma Stone is so hot it's out of control :slight_smile: You have excellent taste haha