1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pansexual?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Legore, May 4, 2007.

1. Legore

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I recently found out what it was, nd if you dont know, let Refrence.com enighten you, here is the definatin.

The term pansexual generally is used for a person who does not classify their sexuality with a person's sex, but their gender. They believe that there is a set difference between sex and gender - gender being the socially constructed condition of being male or female, and sex being the biological condition of male or female.
    People who are pansexual may be attracted to various different forms of romance, and may be aroused by various different acts of sex on a carnal level. Some suggest that pansexuality is more accurately described by its adepts: human- or person-oriented. Despite a pansexual's fluid sexuality, some may have sexual or gender preferences. A person who is pansexual may be attracted to all genders and sexes, but have a preference, (for example) for pre-operative transsexual people, other people who are pansexual, masculine lesbians, intersexed people, etc.

We learned what this all ment at a GSA meeting not far back, and as I look onto it I kin of relized somehting, I am not bisexual I am pansexualThis was a MAJOR culture shock to me, I din't know what to think of it, I haven't told much people because it is almost like coming out of the closet all over again and guhh, fuck that for now.

I already told my mother, she was completly alright with it.

I don't know, this is just all out of the norm for me.

It took me 5 years to come to the comclusion that I was bisexual, and now I find out I wasen't even that is simply mind boggling.