1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i drunkenly came out to my friends...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Jayxoxo, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Jayxoxo

oops, I created a similar thread in the coming out advice forum...didn't see this one >.>

I did it, I did it, I did it, I DID IT!
    Never in a million years would I have ever DREAMED of coming out to anybody, let alone at a small house party! Well-that's not entirely true. I came out to my best friend (as a bisexual male) about five months ago and she took it well, obviously.
    However, rewind to last night, small Halloween party and I'm outside talking to another close girl-friend whom I share my secret with. Her response: "Aww, that's cool" which I was surprised considering Ive made out with her in the past. Now remember, I have had quite a few shots so I'm feeling extremely brave & bold and I decide to tell her friend, whom I've only met once or twice prior to this party. Her response makes me L O L; "um okayyyy? Is that a huge thing or what? No one cares who you prefer dude." Fast-forward to present time - I've come out to 7 people whom all had a similar response: "Good for you" or "I'm really happy for you!"
    I'm just overwhelmed with joy. I can't believe I did it. I always here stories and blogs about amazing coming out "parties" but I never thought I would do it.

One day, maybe when I have the courage, I'll be able to tell my semi-conservative family.
    Anyways, I hope anyone who takes the time to read this has a WONDERFUL Halloween because I know i will :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congratulations, man! I'm so glad for you!

3. rhapsodic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats on coming out! :slight_smile:

4. ForeverYoung000