1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank You Mommy!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by iiimee, Nov 3, 2014.

1. iiimee

Hey guys, Chase here. I guess I have to update my out status, because I told my mother... Wow. So, I told her the day after Halloween. I had a dress on because my Godmotherr was taking me to church. I still had a little bit of blue hair dye from my Halloween costume. (I had dressed up as Ciel Phantomhive from the anime Kuroshitsuji) I had been told by my school counselour and best friend (I call her my "sister") to tell her at a younger age instead of waiting, because waiting would've put alot of pressure on me. I walked up to her, and I told her I wished I was a boy. She didn't react with surprise or anything, just handed me a hairbrush and told me to brush my hair better. I did so, and ran upstairs, writing down all my feelings on a piece of paper and handing it to her. I sat down on the couch next to her as she read. Looking at me, she asked me a question that surprised me "Why do you think I won't accept you?" The question made me want to cry right there, and it took a while to speak. I tried to explain, though I'm a little awkward with those sota things. I told her "I thought you wouldn't take me seriously, because I'm no young." She asked another question "How long have you been feeling like this?" I told her how I've always been masculine, but around eleven was when I started to really want to be a boy. Still, it was only until recently I came to terms with it. She told me something then that DID make me cry. "God puts everyone on Earth here for a reason. Maybe your reason is to teach acceptance." Now, I know not everyone here believes in God, but I think that's beautiful. I hugged her and kissed her, happy she accepts me. I might go to a counselour who deals with this sorta thing, but Mom won't force me too either way. ...God, I love my mom right now! (&&&)

2. Images and Words

I cried instantly. :eusa_clap

Very well done. It amazes me how everyone here has so much courage, and I'm just sitting here panicing!

3. girlpower

Hey! that's a beautiful thought. and congrats on coming out, your mom is surely the best:slight_smile:

4. Candace

What a great mother you have :grin: (!) (!). I'm really happy to hear this :slight_smile:

5. iiimee

Thanks guys! I am really thankful. She hasn't always been the best, with her drinking problem, but she's helped me through tough times, and I couldn't be more happy right now!

6. Blossom85

Awe, wow, that is just so beautiful it made me cry.. I am so happy for you, I'd give you a big hug if I could, that is wonderful to know she is accepting and and going to be supportive of you.

7. Tardis2020

Tell your mother she's awesome! I'm so glad everything worked out for you, your post definitely made my eyes wet.

8. iiimee

Wow... I didn't mean to make everyone cry! I am happy that you all are just as supportive though, and I am grateful I found you guys! Thanks!

9. Howl

Aw. That's amazing. ^^
    You're mom really is the best. I'm glad she's supportive. c:

10. iiimee

Thanks! I'm happy to have her right now, with all my emotions being so delicate right now...

11. BiPenguin

That is fantastic. :slight_smile:

12. iiimee

Yep ^_^ My mom was friends with a hermaphrodite and alot of homosexuals when she was little, so she was used to the idea. However, I was scared, since I am her daughter, not just her friend.

13. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's a beautiful coming out story. Wonderful that your coming out went so well. Congratulations on summon up the courage to let her know. Well done. :slight_smile:

I'd suggest that speaking with a counselor would be good. It could help you to become ready and comfortable with the continued process of becoming who you feel you are.