1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came out to my brother...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by MindvsHeart, Nov 5, 2014.

1. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

And he was fine with it! :grin: I'm so relieved and I was surprised because after we had a good long talk about both my gender and my sexuality (I had to do a bit of explaining), he asked me, "Oh, so i know you're ok with me calling you by your birth name and she but in public do you prefer if I call you he or bro?"

I was legitimately shocked but touched... So yeah, I'm just really happy right now. :thumbsup:

2. RalphHenry

RalphHenry Guest

Congrats! That's a HUGE step! It was super brave of you to do that. I hope everyone will be that supportive in the future when you decide to tell others.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awesomeness! It's great that you could talk with your brother about your sexuality and gender. He is going to be a great ally to have on your side. :slight_smile:

4. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

Thanks so much to both of you! I really appreciate it and I'm glad to have a brother that's so understanding despite being younger than me :slight_smile:

5. ForeverYoung000

Congrats!! * air high five*

6. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

Thank you! *high fives back*