1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to my crush!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by DeviantAttitude, Nov 5, 2014.

1. DeviantAttitude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've been crushing on a girl since the beginning of the summer/end of school year. I've also been talking to her through Facebook on a daily basis. Sometimes its interesting, sometimes we just say stupid stuff.
    The other day she came out to me after a nice conversation. Turns out she's also Bisexual! :grin:. That was before me saying anything.

After that I asked her, out of curiosity, 2 things. The first was what was her first impression of me. The second one was if she ever suspected that I was gay. She said "No, never... until now." and asked "Are you gay?". I couldn't deflect that question so I lied and said that I wasn't, or at least I thought that I wasn't. It took me about 5 minutes for me to start to feel uncomfortable. That became physical sickness. And I realized that I did the wrong thing. So I told her the truth. And of course she was very ok with it.

It's funny how I am able to trust that person with something as personal as my sexuality and not have the guts to ask her out :bang: . Wish me luck for that :grin:

2. rhapsodic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats on coming out! And good luck! :slight_smile:

3. brodew

Wow. Congrats, its funny I've been crushing on a friend for a few months now. I came out to her on Facebook (she's pansexual). I totally get how good it feels to tell her. I told my friend in a very similar manner. Now if I could just tell her how I feel. We talk 2-3 times a day. Most of the time on Facebook.

Good luck with your friend!! :grin:

4. ForeverYoung000

Congrats!! Good Luck.

You want everyone to know what?

5. FreeFlow9917

6. StephenB

StephenB Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's awesome. I am a little confused? It looks like you came out to her as gay, or am I reading that wrong. Sorry... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: . It looks like you have feelings for her, but she now thinks you're gay :/ . Did you come out as bi, but were so excited with the message that you left that out?

Just clarifying :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: . Honestly though, that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!

7. SwimScotty

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Way to go! Coming out to someone you have a crush on always seems to be a tremendous weight lifted off of your shoulders. I've been out to my crush for a while, but just told him that I like him, which also felt really good to get out in the open. I wish you two the best of luck! Definitely keep us updated.