1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I told my cousin!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by LibraryLass, Nov 19, 2014.

1. LibraryLass

LibraryLass Guest

So I sent her an email... because I literally don't see her during term because we have so much assessment but yesterday morning I just said "yeah. This morning is as good as any".

Of course she isn't the type of person to check her SCHOOL EMAIL during the day (I don't know how she does it. My teachers basically spam me from 7am to 4pm) and I didn't get any replies which was making me really nervous - so after school I sent her another email saying that she can't get away with not replying this time... and then another... and then another.

But then she sent back the sweetest message. In RE at her school they are covering sexuality and she said "I have heard thousands of stories from my RE teacher about her friends sexual experiences... most of which I could do with unhearing. This probably sounds really insensitive but I literally don't care (but good on you anyway)."

Then she ended saying I should be grateful because she was emailing at 9:30pm which is past her bedtime!

I woke up this morning feeling the BEST EVER.

Apart from the millions of assignments I have.... well bye and thanks for reading :slight_smile:

2. doinitagain

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well done LibraryLass.
    Congratulations!! (From a Brit in Thailand at the moment so the closest I have been to Brisbane!).
    Have a banana! (!)

3. LibraryLass

LibraryLass Guest

Wow thankyou :slight_smile:

I hope you are having a nice time in Thailand - are you on holiday?

Thanks for the banana! They are especially precious as north Queensland enters cyclone seasons soon - thats where all the plantations are.

4. doinitagain

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep!
    With my civil partner and a couple of friends. We've been on a three week tour and been to Laos, Cambodia and now Thailand. Back to the UK on Saturday via a stopover in homophobic Qatar!
    If bananas are that precious you'd better have another one!! :icon_bigg
    (!)