1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally some good luck!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by yahooooo, Oct 9, 2008.

1. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

Well, finally my coming out luck has changed. Due to a few bad experiences I hadn't told anyone for quite a while but realised it was about time to try again and this time there was happy ending.

I have a good friend who I have been meaning to tell for a while now, only thing is she is very religious and although can appear really open minded has said some of the typical anti-homosexuality stuff as well. So I was really nervous but I trust her and the amount of times homosexuality arises when we chatted made it feel really strange that I hadn't told her. So I sent her an email explaining things and it turned out really well!

She was brilliant, really supportive and actually suprised me at how open minded she was about it all (proabably just because I had played the worst case senario over in my head so many times!!) but anyway, it went well and thats another person down :grin:

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's great to hear! Good job with that. :thumbsup: Sounds like it went really well for you.

3. biisme

That's great! I'm so happy that it went well. :slight_smile:

4. NuthinButLuv

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's great! People can surprise you. It's always nice when it's a good surprise.

5. Loveless

Loveless Guest

Congrats! :grin:

6. ccdd

ccdd Guest

Yay!! I'm glad you finally had some good luck - you know how much I've been rooting for you! This is awesome, and I hope she lets you talk about things with her too! :slight_smile:

7. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations! I am happy for you that it went well. That's great! :slight_smile: