1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i dont know ?!! (gay)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by zac green, Dec 8, 2014.

1. zac green

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hay im 14 and so confused some days I want to come out and some days I don't
    I get bulled a lot and called things like gay (ect) yeah I do act a little flamboyant at times but I don't think im that bad 90% of the boys in my school don't like me an its go so bad that I have started to self harm not to the point of killig my self but im very sad .

I do know 1 or 2 people wouldn't care but im scared of it speeding like wild fire
    I don't know what to do help help help help help help help help !?:tears::tears::confused:

2. FrenchKid98

Hey,

You should only come out when you're ready, don't feel pressured to do it asap. You should also consider any repercussions from coming out and maybe restrain for now if you don't wish to deal with them, or if you could be in danger. If you have a trustworthy friend who you know has no problem with LGBT, you could come out to them. If you wish to do so, keep in mind the info could potentially get out.
    In my personal experience, the guy I told was very supportive and kept my secret and did not break my trust. (One thing to keep in mind was that I told that guy end of 10th grade, when we were both 16, and people tend to be more mature around junior year (11th grade).)

Never be ashamed of who you are, so what if you are a little more flamboyant than other guys, that's who you are (*hug*)
    If you can, get help for the bullying, if your school has a counsellor and you can trust them, you could go talk to them about the bullying taking place.

Please stop self harming, I've had no direct personal experience with this but I know it's hard, but your life is precious and please don't ever think of suicide as a solution (*hug*)

I hope this helped and you feel better (*hug*)

#2 FrenchKid98, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2014