1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well I need last minute advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by george678, Oct 14, 2008.

1. george678

I am going to tell my second best friend tomorrow that I am Gay but I told him today that I need to tell him something important and he and I on msn tonight was like are you having health issues etc.
    Well I said Matt(Not really name of course) what I am going to tell you I think will shock you and I don't think you quite understand.
    I said "So you dont mind how big the secret is?" He went"No man you know that"
    I don't know what to do how to tell him because I need to tell him It is getting to the point I am thinking I just need to but how do you think he will react do you think he might be worried to put down "Are you Gay?"
    I mean my Best Friend was quite shocked but got over it he said shocking but dont change our relationship as friends.
    So do you think he will have a big reaction?

2. Master Hade

Master Hade Guest

who knows really!!!! but go for it, and im hoping for the best. he seems like a true friend so i doubt it will be a big reaction!!! good luck

3. george678

Thanks for that,I am hoping he will accept.
    (I think he knows after the convo tonight)
    Wish me luck.

4. Master Hade

Master Hade Guest

I wish you luck!

5. george678