1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend came out to me :D

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Cheese Love, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Cheese Love

It's kind of a weird situation, because I already knew.

Anyway, one of our favorite things to do, ever since jr. high, was to wait until it gets late and go biking. So we met up at my house and biked to our usual park and sat there swinging for awhile. It got quiet for a minute or so and then she goes,

"So I kind of already told you this... But I'm gay."

For some reason I was really dumbstruck, and even though I heard her I went "What?" And then she said it again. It was actually the first time she ever said it out loud.

And it's true, she kind of already had told me but never really officially said it even though we've talked about it before. Anyway, it was really cute and I just thought I'd share.
    Even to a gay friend, it's still hard to get the words out, ya know?

She's seriously my bestbestbest friend and it's really cool that we have this in common.

She was really exicted when I told her about the movie "But I'm A Cheerleader" and wants to watch it with me, ha. :lol:

2. Derek the Wolf

Aw, that's great to hear. Enjoy her friendship, you may need each other. Stay close.

3. george678

Yeah you have refer to each other now.

4. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

That movie is hilarious. I watched it right after I had accepted the fact that I'm not straight. It's really good.

5. Bunny

Aww, that is so cool! It must be awesome to have a friend who trusts you with that sort of thing. ...Oh, and But I'm a Cheerleader? Love that movie. Little stereotypical, but it is a comedy. Someone has it up on YouTube, if you're interested.

6. Urman

Urman Guest

thats awesome u can also refer her to EC :slight_smile:

7. Andrew1403

Andrew1403 Guest

wow thats really cool!! wish i had a good friend like that! i dont even know anyone else who is gay !:dry::icon_sad:

8. george678

I know how you feel.