1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out: Should have waited.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by RedRabbit, Dec 30, 2014.

1. RedRabbit

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Last time I was on here, I was horrified about coming out as a trans male, and I decided the best thing to do was to write my sister a letter, because I couldn't express a lot of my feelings and I thought she would have been supportive of me. A lot of screaming, yelling, and crying ensued, and it was a horrible mess. It ended up with me apologizing, and saying that "I'll stop." because I knew she wouldn't leave me be without making sure I "knew I was a girl." I have, however, in the last 8 months, I convinced my mother to let me cut my hair much shorter, and allowed to shop in the "boys" area. I'm still scared about trying again, and this time come out to my mother and sister, now that its been a while. I'm scared shitless, needless to say, and at least I know what to actually write down instead of some halfassed letter. I'm scared of what might happen, but I hope it'll work out.

2. Aura

Best wishes.♡♡

3. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wishing all the best!
    Try and get all the support you can. If there is a local trans or LGBT community contact them.
    Remember you have support here.

4. ReadyToTell

ReadyToTell Guest

Good luck! It'll be all good in the end!