1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by nintenfreak92, Oct 22, 2008.

1. How does come fully out, Like i was thinking I'll change my facebook and add some gay gay flair and clubs and call it good, but then how does everyone KNOW, like the poor saps without internet or facebook, bless their souls.

2. JT

JT

Why does everyone need to know? Don't broadcast it, just let the usual politics of highschool and gossip run their natural course. People will know, soon enough.

And by that I mean, tell a few people. You don't need to have everyone in your school know you're gay to be "out". You just simply have to be comfortable with who you are in that if someone were to confront you, or ask you if you were gay, say yes.

3. rocking23

That has the most sense muslelvr
    I really like your way of putting it

4. Myke

Myke Guest

there is always going to be someone who doesn't know. To me, being fully out is family, friends and being comfortable with it and telling anyone who asks.
    Why does every single person need to know? If they ask just say yes.

5. No One

lol i know without facebook i would die well most people in our school have one but i dont know you could tell a few of your friends tell their friends i mean i heard that works but i dont know

6. isnessofwhatis

BINGO!! That is EXACTLY how I feel. There are a few people I am outright telling but as I start to live my life more openly people will either ask or just know.