1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My coming out story

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by sunshine75, Jan 7, 2015.

1. sunshine75

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The first time I came out It was In the year 1996 I just turned 21 years old on May 27th of
    that same year I told my mother, father and sister I was gay my mother thought I was
    confused about my sexual orientation.and she thought it was just a phase I Would eventually outgrow. my father and my sister asked me what made you
    make this decision I told them I just knew it on my own. I told one of my cousins and I also told my grandparents on my mothers side of the family they were republicans and they were
    also homophobic and they never excepted me for who i was and they made me want to
    believe that I was always straight and I was never a lesbian. even my former psychologist
    Cheryl Providence also kept telling me I was confused about my sexual orientation and I
    didn't know what I was at that time. Now I know what I am I am bisexual not for the rest of
    my life that means I am dating a man and I also like women and I also flirt with them even
    though I don't know their sexual orientations.(!)