1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Story (Ongoing)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by xfinitycomcast, Jan 13, 2015.

1. xfinitycomcast

Hi there, recently I identified as Bi-sexual and Genderfluid, this is my story.

Many people have commented on my changing personality, some days I act like a girl and others like a guy and some as a combination of both or just nothing.
    Anyway, i decided to dive into things and i learnt about facebook's new gender options, that was my first real experience into the LGBT Community and i loved it.

Some of my friends said that I might be gender fluid (we'll get more onto that later) and the more I looked into it, the more i thought, yeah, I do seem like that.

My connection with the LGBT Community was pretty poor, and i never really got into all the LGBT stuff until recently where I really looked into it (Around Christmas 2014 I spent a few days really looking at my sexual orientation and gender identity) and I came out of that pretty happy.

Before Christmas 2014 though, I did have some involvement with the LGBT community and spreading awareness for it and fighting for LGBT rights. (This was when i still identified as a heterosexual cis-male)

After identifying myself, I decided to come out with to my friends, particularly the less accepting ones first because it would be harder for them to accept. (I still haven't told them full details about the gender identity) Even they accepted me, I hung out with them a couple days later and nothing changed, except myself looking for things that had changed.

I decided to come out to the LGBT friends of mine, the ones that identify as something other than heterosexual. It was a great experience coming out to them but i'm not done.

My messages consisted of little things like correcting people when they assumed I was heterosexual and other little things like that, then eventually just saying, I'm bi.

Gender Identity is the harder thing to come out as, for sure. But i hinted at in in a similar way. I still havent gotten into specifics, like how my preferred name is Ash, as opposed to my birth name of Ethan, but I've still come out as gender fluid.

Here's my story so far, I plan on coming out to everyone (completely, including my parents)

Take Care, Ash

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian