1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Coming Out Story :3

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by maggeh11, Jan 16, 2015.

1. maggeh11

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey all! I just discovered this website - was curious in making new friends. I used to be heavily involved in the internet world, but I slowly disconnected from it; now I'd like to get back into it a bit!

As for my Coming Out story? Let's see..
    My mid-teen years, I wasn't sure if I was attracted to anyone out there, and I didn't really mind. But I met this one girl and we basically became sisters. That's when I realized I liked her but didn't know how to go about it and did some stupid stuff and now we never talk. Hah, don't do foolish things in the name of love, guys and girls!
    I was in a bit of a ditch after that. Wasn't happy, completely confused, and I didn't tell anyone about that experience.

Early 2012 (I think), I started talking to someone that I somewhat knew for a little while. We did karate together, so that was the reason we really hung-out. She had some boyfriend issues, I helped best I could, saw her get super happy when she broke up with him, and our friendship blossomed. We spent a lot of time together. Well, I started growing some feelings for her, and I decided one evening to tell her. Needless to say, I was scared something crazy! I had never told any girl that I liked them, and I had no idea if she even liked girls! She took it well, if not kind of awkwardly. But we continued being great friends. I still hung on to the chance she might come around but I wasn't going to ask her about it.

Alas, October of 2012, she asks me if I still like her. Heck yeah. And the relationship began. A few months of secret dating with the occasional friend knowing, we decided to tell our parents. It went rather well, even though I asked my mom to tell my dad about it. Her dad, on the other hand - whoo, that's a whole different story, hah.

But now it's 2015, and I love this girl more than anything. I openly tell people about her if they ask, and I'm not scared of saying. My story is awfully basic compared to a lot of people out there in the world. Even though I missed our 2 Year Anniversary and her birthday earlier this month due to military (causing me to be away from home for 4 months by now), our relationship is as strong as ever.

Anyways! That's my basic little story there. I can't wait to get to know some of you! :slight_smile:

2. gogreen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Love your story!