1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kind of a Funny Story. Work.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by mcrteenagers, Oct 30, 2008.

1. mcrteenagers

I work as a line chef in a kitchen. Yadda yadda. Anyways I try to keep that I'm gay separated from my work for various reasons.

Moving on, I was suppose to go to this party with my boss (girl) as like a date..as friends. Not a real date but like a friends date. And I mentioned to her that I went to Moxies (a fancy restaurant) to eat the night before. And she gets all worried and is like "Omg well if you went on a date I don't wanna go with you because then you're date will be mad at me (thinking my date was a girl).

So she's going off all night about how we can't go anymore and how she's worried and I couldn't get a word in edge-wise so I just texted her: "I was at Moxies last night with my boyfriend."

She opens her phone and its like a blank stare. She starts laughing. And later mentions, "It's not like I'm totally oblivious".

So yeh, it was funny. You probably had to be there to find it as funny. Just thought I'd share.

2. Myke

Myke Guest

Haha, that's awesome. It's always good to get a laugh out of coming out, it definitely makes things a lot easier.

3. musican

yea, thats great, lol.

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's a great coming out story. I can imagine the look on her face....Congratulations! :slight_smile:

5. Poring

haha, nice story :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'd have to do that one time when I need to say something important like that; just text the person, hehe :grin:

6. InaRut

That's kinda funny :slight_smile: Hahahahahaha So are you still going to go with your Boss?