1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally came out to my boyfriend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Sonoa, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Sonoa

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello~
    Similar situation happened as with my dad; i originally wanted to tell him on a specific date but ended up telling sooner.
    It went out better then i expected though, we of course broke up the "boyfriend-girlfriend" relationship but he was still fine with being best friends, he said he could never think of breaking complete contact with me and was willing to accept me for who i am. So i'm glad we are both still friends at least <3 Journey towards coming out to people as transgender has been going good so far, the two most important people in my life are perfectly fine with me being who i am and i hope that the rest of my friends and my school will be as relaxed and accepting as them :icon_bigg

#1 Sonoa, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  2. Tmy14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Glad that they're able to accept you for you and are perfectly fine with it.
    Sure wish I was this lucky.

Although not all today are as accepting, continue to have faith and hope.
    Not all in school will accept, but remember, that not all will deny, either.

Good luck to you on your journey.

3. Orderofthecrow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm so happy for you. He sounds like a very understanding and accepting person. And you're really brave too. I actually dated a guy who was homophobic, and I could never get the courage to tell him I like girls too.. I told him after we broke up. I still don't think he believed me though.