1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My roommate knows

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by epiphanies, Nov 2, 2008.

1. epiphanies

So I've been stressing about how I was going to tell my roommate (who is also my bff). But we were riding in the car today, and she said "So you still haven't told me who you dated this summer." And I told her I didn't tell her because she already knew. She asked "Is it who I think it is?" I said yes, and she said ok. Then she asked "So her way of breaking up with you was saying she had a girl friend?" I guess she was trying to confirm that I knew who she was thinking about. But she just said ok and didn't talk any more about it. Just left it at that.

I kinda wish she had asked questions, but at the same time I'm pretty glad that she didn't. As soon as she brought up this summer, my stomach turned into one gigantic knot. But all is well and good :slight_smile: And maybe now she'll stop making the "You're gay" statements.

2. cjtom

cjtom Guest

well done youuu :slight_smile:

tis always a relief when friends understand isn't it :icon_bigg

3. Trystan

go you
    damn it was hard for me but they all had suspicions, but then i casually let it slip to a few close friends and they were fine with it
    soooo much better once somebody knows :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: