1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i came out bi to a close friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by YunoGasai, Feb 9, 2015.

1. YunoGasai

so i was texting my friend and she asked how i was lately,so i told he that i wasn't feeling my self. so since i have been really depressed lately i thought that i should get something off my chest.since she already knows that i have insecurity issues i thought that just telling her that im bi would help me lift a huge weight off my shoulders.

i told her and a pretty normal reaction i guess "you think your bi" "you haven't told anyone" she then started to talk about how i should at least tell my parents "btw im sure they would love me just as much" she then starts asking if iv had sex,my answer of course was im a complete virgin so she then had the stereotypical reply of how do you know if you haven't done it. i then tell her about how i just know. then she says it might be sexual frustration because i haven't had a girlfriend.so i told her how stupid that logic was and now she has stopped talking to me. im so lost, so it starts out good and seems like she gets what im talking about, then out of nowhere it feels like shes denying it. is this normal?

2. YunoGasai

so just an addon, so she started talking again and from what i see she just wants to help me i guess.but i then told her about my one gay experience (a bj)and it went from your not bi to well your probably gay. i face palmed so hard,but after a heartfelt speech about my love for boobs she eventually got the idea XD