1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I finally came out and...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Justmebeingme, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Justmebeingme

it didn't go as well as i hoped it would. I came out to my mum telling her that i'm pan sexual and gender-fluid great that's the hard part... or so i thought, so iv told her this and then the questions about how long have you known what makes you think this and then maybe its just a "phase" and i'm standing there talking to my mum like if i thought it was a "phase" i wouldn't have told you until i realized that it either is or isn't a "phase" and with the question how long have you been getting these feelings about your gender my brain went straight back to primary school and how feminine i felt back then and how back then i think i hoped i could be a girl i didn't tell my mum this as she wasn't taking it that great herself but then she said i accept it but i don't want to see you dressing up in women's clothing and then i think she realized from the look in my face that it had been something i had been seriously thinking about but even my Nan disagrees and i just want them to accept is there anything i could do to try and help them see that its OK for people to do this in this day and age, and i know they are worried because we do live in a rough area but if there is any way i may be able to persuade them then by any means please tell me thanks for all your help guys i love the EC forums :thumbsup: byee

---------- Post added 9th Feb 2015 at 04:21 PM ----------

Sorry about bad punctuation its late here.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    (*hug*)
    You could read through this answer:
    I just came out

and i have answered in your other thread...

wish you luck :slight_smile:

hugs

3. Justmebeingme

thanks for replying to my other thread your a great help and I've read through that answer thanks for the help jay (*hug*)