1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out for the first time. Huge twist in the story.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by blueberrykisses, Feb 12, 2015.

1. blueberrykisses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I'm at uni and this happened a few months back but I was wondering whether anyone has had a similar experience.

It was just a few weeks into the first semester and I had made two new friends. We were out at a dinner and one of them (the girl) was like, that boy is so cute, what do you think, do you like him etc. And I was like... um.. um... Im... Im... um... gay.

And she was like OH OKAY. Alright.

And my other friend (the boy) was just like OMG WHAT (I knew he fancied me and was disappointed) and then we went in and the girl turned to me like 5 minutes later and she was like: Just so you know I am bisexual.

Later we went back to our flat and they went back to my friend's room for like a minute and then they sat down next to me and they were like.. so. We want to tell you something.

And they told me that the boy was bisexual too.

I was NOT expecting any of that. I was worried about both of their reactions and then they just turned out to be bisexual :roflmao:

That was my first experience coming out to anyone and I'm so glad it was a positive experience, I NEVER would've thought it would turn out like that. It's so weird when you keep this to yourself for years and then you tell someone and they come out to you haha.

So yeah, I'm lucky I guess. I will never forget that day. :icon_bigg

2. Silver Sparrow

Yayyy! It's always such an amazing feeling when someone is accepting.

3. Belle the Bee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's a great, encouraging story! I'm super deep in the closet so I can't relate but its always awesome to hear stories like yours!

4. itsmary

Wow you're so brave and lucky!!
    My friends always say things like: that boy is so hot, cute... and I just keep calm and smile because they don't know I'm gay!

5. Scifiguy338

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's really funny how sometimes we all might have the same secret without any of us knowing it! I came out nearly 3 months ago and it turns out- half of my close friends are bisexual and my very close friend came out as gay around the same time I started coming out.
    blueberrykisses well done for coming out. It's so hard at first but it tends to be so easy to come out the more we do it. I do it a few times a week and it's so easy to admit now. No negative reactions at all.

6. Riki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That's and awesome story! Congratulation for coming out :eusa_clap

7. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    congrats and awesome story!! When I came out to my friend (and crush, but she doesn't know) she told me she had thougt that she (only) liked girls aswell, but that she now likes a boy, but she said it so casually, so confusing though...