1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All my coming out stories

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by whereamigoing, Feb 26, 2015.

1. whereamigoing

So here are all of my coming out stories

First friend: she's bi and we were walking down a hall at school and i said. ______ I'm not really 100% straight. I was still confused then

Best friends (they're brothers) we were getting into the older brothers truck to go to taco bell and i broke down in tears and tild them and they accepted me and were so good about it

other best friend/crush: i came out to him after a summer of him leading me on and he said he liked me back and we did stuff but then he decided he was straight annd broke my heart. I spent way too much time on the thread i made about him

Grandma: i came out to her so i could ask for advice about the guy above

Mom: one day my sister found a picture of a shipping collage i made of me and the guy i liked on the family computer. Not wanting to come out i blamed it on the first girl friend who then made me come out. She didn't care but is still not completely accepting of it.

Dad: my mom told him because my grandma kept hinting at it and he was getting suspicious. Even though i told my mom not to.

1st Friend at new school: we were on a whole grade field trip to a camp and it was the last night and we were telling eachother secrets and that was the last one i told her.

Guy friend 1 at new school: i thought he was gay and he asked me out for coffee. But it turns out after i came out he was all like no no i just wanted ti hang out I'm straight lol

2Nd girl at new school: we were talking about gay rights and i was just like I'm gay and she was like okay

3Rd girl: over text telling her about the summer crush guy

All of my other firends it kindve just happened.

I'm planning on having a big coming out party with rainbow cupcakes that spell "I'm gay!"