1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally my first face to face coming out :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by FrenchKid98, Feb 28, 2015.

1. FrenchKid98

Hey everyone :slight_smile:

Basically the whole story started with me joking about a "news story" I read online that said that some random (I believe religious) guy said that marijuana makes you gay :lol:

So yesterday I went to the theater with part of my french class to see Antigone (the one that is gonna be performed in London and New York in the near future) and I was sitting with one of my friends on the other side of the theater from the others.

To understand the story, you need a tiny bit of background: most people in high school in Luxembourg go out as soon as they are of legal (drinking) age (which is 16), and me and my friends are no exception.

So, as I would be at the theater, I was gonna miss some of the friday night with my other friends (not in the french class), so we started our evening/night earlier and when I got to the theater I had smoked some weed (I'm probably gonna get judged for this but oh well...).
    Then, I joked a bit and told my friend who I sat with: "Now we can experiment and see if marijuana makes you gay" so then he said something among the lines of "so, what's the result?" and then I told him that "I feel as gay as before"
    After that, the play was starting, but he said "alright that's good to know" and he kinda gave a small hug while sitting :slight_smile:

So basically my first face to face coming out was to one of my friends at the theater for french class, a friday evening, and all based on a joke about weed making you gay :lol:

I'm really happy I finally told him though, as I was pretty sure he would take it well (we had talked about gay rights once or twice before with another friend) but I just didn't manage to do it... But now I did (!)

#1 FrenchKid98, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2015