1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out to a Great Friend Group

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Jellal, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Jellal

I did it! I plucked up and wrote a post to my college friend group... one by one I've gotten their responses, and it's made me one happy girl. To have comrades at my back who support and accept me no matter what, these are true friends to me, the kind I dream about. And I've had them for years now and didn't have the spine to be real with them until earlier tonight. I'd be moaning about what a fool I was in the past if I wasn't so damn thrilled that the future's looking brighter than ever.

I'd thought about talking to them one at a time, but during one of my one-on-one talks a friend of mind told me "nobody would mind if I went ahead and told everyone at once." And I knew in my heart he was right, since the number one obstacle was my own nerves. It was just a matter of tackling my nerves in one go, and I did it with his help.

The positivity I'm getting from them really is astounding. I love them all so much!:icon_bigg

2. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Great, I'm happy for you! :slight_smile:

3. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He