1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How I came out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Juli, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Juli

My older brother kept going on and on about the "faggots" and "queers" in the world, mostly in reference to the music industry, and I just couldn't take it anymore. I came out as bi (sorry to all the bisexuals for perpetuating the myth that you don't exist, my bad). That day, when I saw my mom, I basically just walked up to her and said "Hi mom, how was your day? I'm bi". To which she responded "You're not a lesbian?". Yep, mothers always know. Anyhoo, I've been working on coming out to my main friendgroup, and have come out to two really close friends and a less close friend as bi. Whoops! Now I'm not quite sure how to undo all that, and the whole situation is a confused mess. But I'm working on it, and things are constantly getting better, though a bit frustrating.

2. gleewarblergirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. Oh hai

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Good for you!

4. thatsme

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey don't worry at first I came out as bi to everyone I wanted to come out to, just to test the water. When I found out they were ok with it I came out as lesbian. And yes I know that's horrible for bi people, but in the homophobic world we live in sometimes we don't have a choice...