1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally came out to my wife

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Stew Bum, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Stew Bum

Stew Bum Guest

Well I finally did it. I came out to my wife as bisexual. I have also come out as genderfluid. Something that I failed to fully express to myself until lately. Although my gender issues were always there, and I feel that they probably had far reaching impact on my life, I was much more consumed in my confusion with my sexuality and never really delved into my gender identity. So after I came out bisexual it just all sorta came together and spilled out. For my wife's part, she's been great, but is overwhelmed and wondering what this will mean for me and for us, as do I. I'm not sure what it means for me or us, but I think it will work out. It's becoming more and more emotional for both of us as this proceeds. She needs time to process it all, but I'm optimistic, and I think she is too. I'd like to thank everyone here for advice and support. I'd also like to say that everyone here are wonderful in who they are, and who you are is completely valid and beautiful and your own, not someone elses.

2. Clay

That's great, congrats!

3. Gallatin

I'm sure it's been a lot for both you and your wife to take in and deal with. I'm glad she responded positively, and I hope that things work out for you. :slight_smile: